KNIGHT ELEMENTS™ LIMITED WARRANTY:
Congratulations on your purchase of a Knight Elements™ product! All Knight Elements products carry a five-year limited warranty of the product. We guarantee our products against manufacturing defects in materials, construction and to perform as advertised when maintained and used properly. The terms of this warranty are as follows:
- Knight Elements’ warranty applies to the original owner of the product for a period of five years. Proof of purchase may be required to qualify for warranty coverage.
- Knight Elements knives are designed for use as cutting tools. Use of our products outside the scope of their intended purpose will void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover loss or damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper handling, modifications, alterations, accidents, neglect, or improper sharpening.
- If a knife fails to function as it was designed, it should be returned directly to Knight Elements for evaluation. All costs associated with shipment of knives to Knight Elements for warranty consideration are the responsibility of the customer.
- If we determine there is a defect in the materials, manufacture, or workmanship of the product, we will repair or replace it free of charge. We will also bear the cost of return shipping to the customer.
- Knight Elements’ warranty only applies to original components that have not been altered or modified in any way. Aftermarket parts installed on your knife are not covered by our warranty, nor are original parts that have been altered or modified. If Knight Elements, in its sole determination, determines that the installation of an aftermarket part or the modification of an original factory component compromised the proper mechanical function of the knife in any way, the knife is no longer covered by warranty.
- We understand in life there are moments where the tool had to be used to failure and there is an epic story attached. If you have one of these stories please reach out to us and we will take care of you.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR PRODUCT:
When sending your knife or other product to us for warranty consideration, please pack it carefully and include a detailed description of the problem and how it occurred. Please also provide your full name, a physical return address (no P.O. boxes please), and a daytime phone number or e-mail address. We recommend shipping by UPS or registered mail to allow you to track and insure your shipment.
PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST THROUGH EMAIL BEFORE SHIPPING.
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
It is the buyer’s responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws regarding the ownership, possession, shipment, carry, transport, and use of any Knight Elements product.
The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Knight Elements for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations.