When you want something special you go to a professional. In this case we wanted a small knife to bridge the world from the tactical to the everyday to the hunter and outdoorsman. So ABS Mastersmith Jason Knight got to designing something special.
The Element is a A2 tool steel knife that is part karambit, part Skinner, part self-defense and part general utility with the Knight requirement of a harpoon-recurve style. Here is a light weight knife that can serve as a daily companion on your belt, in your pack or strapped to a soldiers gear or hidden on a cop's gun belt. Try and we bet you will agree.....This is just a really good all around knife with the looks to match.
- Model: The Element
- Overall Length: 7.60”
- Blade Length: 3.30”
- Cutting Edge: 3.00”
- Blade Steel: A2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Jason Knight Harpoon - Recurve
- Blade Finish: Black Nitride
- Edge Type: Plain
- Features: O ring, .995” Diameter
- Sheath: Kydex w/ 1 x MAD Strap
- Weight: 2.54 ounces w/o Sheath, 3.57 ounces w/ Sheath
- Country of Origin: USA